Dates: Feb 8-10, 2019
Location: Barbara C. Harris Camp & Conference Center
Registration: Varies per occupancy preference (see below for more information)
Online Registration: Opens Soon
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Join us for a study of our 12 Step Program and how to use it, led by an experienced OA member, with discussion and writing. Optional activities include morning yoga and/or meditation, and access to the Harris Center walking trails.
- Check-in begins Friday after 4:30pm, the program begins promptly at 7pm, and the retreat concludes Sunday after lunch.
- The retreat is fragrance-free (i.e. no perfumes, scented lotions, etc. to be worn).
- The weekend includes two nights' stay and five meals. Meals are served cafeteria style and if you choose to bring your own food, a small shared refrigerator and microwave are available in the main building.
- Room options include 4-person cabins, double rooms, and a limited number of single rooms. Please visit the center's website for lodging descriptions and directions.
- Please indicate roommate request(s) on your registration or a roommate will be assigned to you. Your registration will be confirmed by email; a waiting list is formed after spaces are filled. Once registration is accepted, no refunds made after January 8.
- Day-trippers not permitted.
Occupancy Options (Pricing)
- Quad occupancy (4-bed adult cabin with bath) $190/pp
- Double occupancy (2-bed room with private bath in the lodge) $240/pp
- SOLD OUT: Single occupancy (in a double room in the lodge) $330/pp
Financial Assistance Available
Thanks to the NHI Scholarship Fund, there are a number of partial scholarships available to OA members, who without assistance, would not be able to attend. These partial scholarships will be applied to the room occupancy of your choice. Recipients of these scholarships will be randomly selected at the December 2018 NHI meeting and notified by an NHI representative within a few days afterwards. If requesting a scholarship, when you register, your payment is the cost minus the amount of scholarship requested. If you are not awarded a scholarship, your prepayment will be returned in full.
NHI is making online registration possible via PayPal. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to make a payment through PayPal. You can instead complete your transaction as "Guest" of PayPal. If you need help walking through this process, please feel free to let us know.
To register offline, please download the retreat flyer and follow the instructions included in the flyer.